Kids Eat Free Terms and Conditions
There's no voucher necessary for Kids Eat Free, just look out for the Yellow Kids Eat Free stamp in each of our participating restaurants including:
The Buccaneer Bar & Restaurant
Peggy's Family Snack Bar
The Traditional Chippy
Big Fish Trading Co.
Kids Eat Free - Available All Day, Every Day.
Even better news; there is no limit on how many times you can redeem our Kids Eat Free offer, dine with us for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner and Kids Eat Free every time. One free under 10 kids meal per one paid adults meal. One child must be present per free kids meal claimed.
When you visit Coral Island between 1st April 2023 and 16th April 2023 and purchase a Playcard for £25 from our dedicated kiosks, you will receive a further £5 in promotional credits added to your balance.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Promotion starts at 9am on Saturday 1st April 2023.
- Promotion ends at 10pm on Sunday 16th April 2023.
- This promotion is open to all customers except employees of Coral Island, the parent Company, their families, agents or agencies and anyone else professionally connected to this promotion who are all precluded from participation.
- Purchased Playcards are non-refundable and hold no cash value.
- To be eligible for the promotional credits offer, customers must purchase a Playcard from the kiosks in Coral Island to the value of £25 and £5 in promotional credits will automatically be added to the card balance.
- Promotional credits carry no cash value, are non-refundable and may not be redeemed at Change Machines or for prizes.
- Promotional credits cannot be redeemed against prize crane machines.
- In most cases, machine wins will result in points being automatically added to the customers Playcard balance, however dependant on the machine, paper tickets may instead be dispensed; these hold the same value at the Prize Shop.
- Only those games that are designed to issue tickets will be able to issue points onto the customers Playcard in their place.
- Playcards will be retained by Coral Island at the Prize Shop at the end of the customers visit.
- Any outstanding points or credits on the customers Playcard will be returned to the customer in the form of a prize ticket to the value of the outstanding balance. (The exchange rate for outstanding credits to tickets is: £1 per outstanding credit = 60 tickets).
- On all permissible games, credits appropriate to the cost of play will be deducted from the customers Playcard.
- Where there is an insufficient balance on a customer Playcard to play a particular game, participation will not be permitted.
- The price to play will be displayed on each machine and may vary in value dependant on the type of machine/game.
- Coral Island accepts no liability for lost or stolen Playcards.
- Promotion subject to availability.
- The promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or terminate this promotion at any time due to circumstances beyond its control. The promoter’s decision is final in all matters relating to this promotion.
- The Promoters reserve the right to: (i) refuse to accept any Playcard/ticket if they appear to be defective, tampered with, misprinted, damaged, defaced, forged or reconstructed; (ii) void any game/ticket (and any prize if necessary) in the event misconduct, fraud, or breach of these terms; (iii) amend, alter or terminate this promotion or any specific redemptions in the event of circumstances beyond its reasonable control; or (iv) terminate any redemptions where customers are subject to any barring or suspension.
- In the event of a machine malfunction, the game for that player will become void. If the malfunction of the machine can be resolved, then the effected player may be reimbursed at Management discretion.
- Any disputes must be raised immediately with a member of Management.
- Any dispute arising from these Terms and Conditions or not covered by the provisions of these Terms and Conditions, the decision of Management will be final subject to the Company’s Complaints and Dispute Policy which is available upon request
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
- This promotion and any dispute in connection with it shall be governed by the laws of England and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any disputes.